This has been another exciting Christmas.
On the 1st Day of Christmas the Motel gave to meeeee... One giant bed bug and a couple of fleas.
On the 2nd Day of Christmas the.... I don't feel like taking the time to finish this...
It all started with a cozy fire of a family members house. 2 am... excitement of fire trucks and fire fighters. One family member is missing but this person is alive. All that matters. God be with this soul where ever they might be. Amen
Let's not talk about food. Eating, eating, eating. I like the "Whatever happened to the real meaning of Christmas?" comment made by my wife. We sit around worrying and planning on what to feed everyone when there are people with nothing. This didn't occur to me till a day ago and it really hit heart. We should drop traditions of our own and pick up on Jesus traditions. Preaching to the choir brother.
I don't need food and clothing for Christmas... I need fellowship with family, friends, and spread it to those who have not. Those who have, need not. Those who have not, need. Stop asking each other what they want for Christmas, ask them what do they want to do for someone else. Can I get an Amen!? I'm finishing the subject.
I love Abigail
Monday, December 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment