Uh, it has been a whole month! Oops! Well, I blame Daniel since he has had more time and access to the internet and hasn't even blogged anything. Now that that is out in the open.
School has been busy yet I have been really good at keeping school at school and not bringing it home. We have made some wonderful new friends with a couple who have three kids and have been busy getting to know them too.
Daniel's younger brother John is visiting us as well as a couple other friends in the state for a couple months. It has been good for Daniel to have some of his family around finally since we married.
Last Sunday morning we woke up to a couple inches of snow on the ground:) It didn't all melt as fast as itusually does, in fact it has been really cold all this week and windy and cloudy and some rain and hail stuff buy no more snow yet. We have managed to get out and walk/jog at a very speedy speed with the cold.
This may seem not so interesting to some but I am really excited about the simple feat of my class accomplishing a handprint calendar for their family for Christmas. I have been wanting to do it but didn't have the help in school I needed. This year I have a mom who has totally taken over Art for our class and is doing a fabulous job and she jumped into this project so organized! I had another mom able to come in and help too and we got all the kids handprinted with paint and such for each month. Now to laminate and bind together.
Tomorrow Daniel, John, and I are headed up to Visalia for the day and the night to be with some of my family and Friday when we head home my dad is joining us for the rest of the weekend:)
Happy Thanksgiving!
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDelete