Monday, March 14, 2011

I can't FEEL MY LEGS!!!

18 mile Bike Rides are not for the faint of backsides. Even with all my complaining, we still pushed on. The mile markers just crawling along. Abigail's just pedalin' away. A smile of contentment on her face. I'm just huffing.. trying to maintain a constant speed so she doesn't leave me. She will.. she's done it before. Doesn't even feel bad for leaving me behind.
"You're a big boy, You can handle yourself".
Won't be saying that when I get kidnapped. WHat's even better. WHen we finally stop and take a break. My arms are covered in bugs. I thought it was just dust in the wind. The were grabbing a free ride. Some a free lunch. This happened Saturday.
Sunday afternoon we took a hike along the railroad tracks. Once again... She leaves me behind. I stop to look at certain plants, bugs, items in the ground that interest me. I look up and she's fidy yards away. Sigh... I wanted to cross over the small revine. I started to make my way down... She's just standing there watching me. "you coming?" I said.
"No. You are on your own." she replies.
So much for that idea. I can't leave her alone out in the wilds. she might get eaten. Gotta step up my game. If it wasn't for her vigorous attitude towards outside life I would.....be.... a girlie man.
Love ya babe

2 comments:

  1. Seriously SOOO funny! Love it! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you abandon your blog? - Kellie

    ReplyDelete